Select your language
Business Services - Manor Cottage Studios

The first 10 percent of the code accounts for the first 90 percent of the development time...The remaining 90 percent of the code accounts for the other 10 percent of the development time. -- Tom Cargill


Software Development

High-Performance Software Development For High Performance Businesses

helping your business work better

We have decades of experience building bespoke software solutions for some of the world’s leading businesses - many trust us to deliver high-performance applications and websites that will bring growth and profitability. We have a robust yet flexible process focused on communication, collaboration and iteration - so you get software that is perfectly aligned with your goals. Our approach has brought us many regular customers who come back time and again.

We have used the following languages to build our projects for the past decade:-

  • Visual C++
  • MFC (OOD) on MS Windows
  • Visual Basic
  • C and C# including work on UNIX platforms

Complimentary skill sets we are well versed in include:

  • .NET
  • ATL
  • STL
  • COM
  • XML/XSLT
  • Unicode
  • SQL Server
  • HTML
  • FTP
  • ActiveX
  • ODBC
  • TCP/IP
Team meeting Manor Cottage Studios
manor cottage studios

Call us on 01249 760597, whatever your problem, we can help.

Copyright © 2016 · All Rights Reserved · Manor Cottage Studios